- The name: “Coke Zero Fest” – what kind of a loser goes to a Zero Fest? Rather go to a Hero Fest…
- Mass dehydration and hunger at the first Coke Fest (Metallica/Centurion) was not cool – I’m still thirsty from that one.
- There’s no such thing as a quick beer. 1 beer = 45 minute wait. And the bar “cooling off” period? WTF? All that does is create a huge backlog of demand and massive queues when it is over.
- Standing ankle deep in piss overflow water in the “toilet” area while Chris Cornell plays Blackhole Sun is now a fond memory. Not cool.
- Lies from Big Concerts last year – ‘Separate concession stands and toilets for Golden Circle ticket holders’ – Fork out 600 bucks and it never happened.
- Confused South African artist line-up. Again. And those 5FM presenters. Eish.
- Eyethu events will probably be involved again. This is bad.
- Bullet for My Valentine and Red Jumpsuit Apparatus have cancelled. Like Guns ‘n Roses cancelled two years ago. Low ticket sales are probably the reason this time.
- Rubbish rules, that aren’t even enforced when you get there.
- They keep moving the bloody venue around.
On the upside, you can go and get your money back from Computicket, which is a first. If I had a ticket, I’d be first in that queue, thank you very much.
Congratulations Big Concerts, 5FM, Nando’s and Jack Daniels – You are the proud sponsors of another complete musical fuck up.